QUOTATIONS – Driver Form
In this section we will require that you enter details about the drivers of the motor vehicle. All the persons who are likely to drive a motor vehicle insured with JIICOnline must between the ages 18 – 70 years and have held a driver’s license for longer than 6 months. You can be a co-owner of the vehicle and not be a driver. If any of your drivers is under the age of 21 years and or has had an accident within the last 3 years this will affect the premium we are able to offer you. Please ensure that anyone driving the vehicle at any time satisfies all these requirements, failure to do so could impact our ability to settle your claim. Drivers’ information will also be validated against the tax office’s database and the Insurance Association of Jamaica’s (IAJ) claims database.
- Complete the DRIVERS Section
- Your information will auto fill this section with information that you have already shared
- Enter the dates as they appear on the driver’s license
- Have you had any accidents in the last 3 years? Select NO or YES from the drop down list.
- If NO, proceed to the next question.
- If YES, select the type of accident from the drop down list and enter the year of the accident.
- If your would like to remove an accident that you entered then select the REMOVE ACCIDENT button
- If your would like to add another accident then select the ADD DRIVER button
- If you wish to have multiple drivers for the vehicle, you can add another driver by selecting the “Add Owner ” button.
- You also have the option of removing an owner by selecting the “Remove” Button
- Click the ‘Coverage Options’ button to proceed to the next section OR ‘Owner Details’ button to go back to the pervious section.